Million Dollar Facial
What is the MILLION DOLLAR Facial©
A luxurious facial where science meets indulgence. Working your skin from the outside in, this treatment has been designed to deeply exfoliate dead skin cells and remove non-terminal hair, polish the skin, flush toxins, increase and stimulate our natural collagen and cell turnover. This method will heavily increase the absorption of any active ingredients by 80% as opposed to 8%, this is why we use a hyaluronic acid mask for maximum results. It is the epitome of luxury with MILLION DOLLAR© results.
What areas can the MILLION DOLLAR treatment target?
MILLION DOLLAR Male©
Aside from the MILLION DOLLAR Male facial treatment being good for collagen production in the skin, we offer
MILLION DOLLAR Scalp treatment, micro needling can also help induce stem cells in the scalp that can lead to hair growth we would combined this with our clinic care mesotherapy cocktails range HAIR ENERGY, protects against hair loss and promotes hair growth. A course is recommended for maximum effective results.
The MILLION DOLLAR Body©
Treatment is excellent for stretch marks, the minimally invasive micro needling technique involved a series of tiny, very fine needles that are passed over the skin, creating micro injuries which trigger new collagen and elastin synthesis as the skin begins to naturally repair itself. These micro injuries stimulate the growth of collagen, the scaffolding under the skin, which then improves the appearance of stretch marks and scars a course is recommend for maximum effective results.
Who is a good candidate for the MILLION DOLLAR Facial treatment?
Clients who have concerns with:
- lines and wrinkles
- Dull /tired skin
- Acne scarring
- Removal of peach fuzz
- Acne breakouts
- All skin types
What are the Benefits of MILLION DOLLOR Facial?
- Elevated absorption levels of up to 80%
- Brighter skin
- Professional skin analysis
- Smoother skin
- Increased hydration levels with hyaluronic acid
- Flawless makeup application
- Reduces scarring
- Firmer skin
- Increases collagen production
- Removes 3 to 4 week’s worth of dead skin cells
- Thickens the epidermis over time to reduce appearance of broken capillaries
- Lymphatic drainage removes built up toxins
- Glowing, even skin tone
- Reduces pigmentation (PIH)
- Instant results with ongoing benefits (over 4 weeks)
- A course of 4 to 6 is advised. One session every 4 to 6 weeks for maximum results
Does the MILLION DOLLAR Facial treatment hurt?
Depending on your pain tolerance, anaesthetic cream can be applied to ease any discomfort. This is mainly on the MILLION DOLLAR body treatments. During the treatment your advanced practitioner will make your treatment is as comfortable as possible.
What age do you have to be to have the MILLION DOLLAR Facial?
18+ is the legal age for this procedure ID will be required upon treatment.
Can you have the MILLION DOLLAR Facial if your pregnant?
This treatment is not suitable for pregnant clients.
What can expect after the MILLION DOLLAR facial treatment?
- Your skin will be red after micro needling.
- Using a good moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated will help minimize the redness, this will subside in 2/3days.
- Slight Bruising and swelling. This is nothing to be concerned about this is usually faint enough to be covered up with makeup after 24hrs. Some people may also experience some mild swelling after micro needling.
- Rough skin and visible marks. You may get a few lumps and bumps but this is totally normal as your skin has been through an elective trauma.
- After your procedure, your skin will feel and look different. It might feel rough to the touch for a few days, and you may notice some slight visible marks on your skin. Both of these effects are caused by the microinjuries created by the punctures. As your skin heals, these marks will soon fade and your skin will become smoother than it was before.
- Minimal micro needling downtime. The inflammatory effect of micro needling is short. Within just 12-24 hours, your skin should fade from red to pink and the swelling should go down, though you may experience some sensitivity for up to 48 hours.
- Stay away from ibuprofen. Micro needling relies on your body’s natural inflammatory process to stimulate cell regeneration, so it is highly recommended that you stay away from anti-inflammatory medications such as ibuprofen. These medications will interfere with your body’s recovery process and affect your results. Use a cool compress to soothe any discomfort or swelling.
- Peeling will start 3-5 days after treatment. Peeling is a normal and important part of the micro needling healing process, caused by the increased cell turnover. You can expect peeling to start within 3-5 days after your appointment.
- Schedule your next appointment for 4-6 weeks. You can safely repeat the procedure every 4-6 weeks until you achieve your desired results. Your technician will counsel you on what’s best for your skin.
Chemical Peel improves the following skin concerns: restore healthy-looking skin.
Uneven, rough or dull skin tone and texture, Discoloration, pigmentation, brown spots or age spots, Enlarged pores, Acne spots.
£75.00 - 45 MINUTES
RADIO FREQUENCY / TIGHTENING FACIAL
Are wrinkles a problem for you? Worries about those lines? This amazing skin tightening treatment will stimulate the production of collagen to help improve your skin’s texture and give the face a younger, more toned appearance. Not only can this procedure help you to turn back time – it is also non-surgical, meaning that there’s no need to run a mile if you’re afraid of going under the knife.
£45.00 - 45 MINUTES
3D NONSURGICAL FACE LIFT – 3D SKIN TECH
Facial 3D-skintech is a revolution in the non-surgical aesthetic skincare market. What is unique about our concept is that we combine the latest clinical technologies with our scientific cosmeceutical skin care line and peels to ensure that we can offer our clients the most effective treatments for anti-ageing, pigmentation and acne. Not only that but we can adapt different levels of treatment depending on whether we are treating under preventative protocols right up to the most curative applications. With an array of result driven technologies and skincare to hand you will be assured there is no better alternative.